Kiln roast salmon salad with cucumber yogurt dressing
- 500g new potatoes, halved
- 180g trimmed fine green beans
- 170g fat-free Greek-style natural yogurt
- zest and juice 1⁄2 lemon
- 1⁄2 clove garlic, finely crushed
- 25g dill
- 1 cucumber
- 120g bag Asda Watercress, Spinach & Rocket Salad
- 2 x 120g packs Asda Kiln Roasted Salmon Flakes
- 1⁄2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 100g radishes, sliced
- 150g cooked beetroot, cubed
- 2tbsp pumpkin seeds, toasted
Bring a pan of water to the boil and add the new potatoes. Cover and simmer for 18-20 mins until tender. Add green beans to the pan for the final 4 mins of cooking. Drain and set aside to steam dry.
Meanwhile, to make the dressing, put the natural yogurt, lemon zest and juice, crushed garlic, and 15g of the dill, roughly chopped, in a bowl. Halve the cucumber and grate 1 half into the bowl. Mix all the dressing ingredients together and season with freshly ground black pepper.
Thinly slice the other half cucumber and toss with the salad leaves along with the cooked potatoes and green beans, salmon flakes, red onion, radishes, cooked beetroot, remaining dill, torn and the pumpkin seeds. Serve immediately with the cucumber yogurt dressing on the side.