King prawn and runner bean stir-fry
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 300g basmati rice
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 180g pack runner beans, trimmed and sliced
- 145g pack Grower's Selection Baby Corn, sliced lengthways
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2cm piece ginger, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, sliced, plus extra to serve
- 160g pack Asda Raw & Peeled King Prawns
- 170g pack Asda Soy & Garlic Stir-Fry Sauce
- 10g coriander, chopped
Cook the rice according to the pack instructions and drain well.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large nonstick frying pan or wok. Stir-fry the beans and baby corn with the garlic, ginger and chilli until the veg is tender.
Add the prawns and cook until the prawns have turned pink. Add the stir-fry sauce and cook until heated through.
Sprinkle the stir-fry with the coriander and extra chilli. Divide the cooked basmati rice between 4 plates, top with the vegetables and prawns, then serve immediately.