Korean-style bulgogi beef and lettuce wraps
- 160g basmati rice
- 250g Butcher's Selection Beef Lean Mince (Typically Less Than 5% Fat)
- 5cm piece ginger, finely grated
- 1tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 cloves garlic, finely grated
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and sliced (optional)
- 2tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- Zest and juice 1 lime
- 4 leaves iceberg lettuce
- 2tbsp light sweet chilli sauce
Cook the rice according to the pack instructions and set aside.
Meanwhile, heat a nonstick frying pan on a high setting. Add the mince, breaking it up with the back of a spoon. Fry for 8-10 mins until lightly browned.
Add the ginger, sesame seeds, garlic, spring onions and chilli if using. Fry for a further 5 mins. Remove from the heat and stir in the soy sauce and the lime zest and juice.
Divide the cooked rice between the lettuce leaves. Top with the beef and drizzle with the sweet chilli sauce.