Korean-style pork fillet
- 450g Butcher’s Selection Whole Pork Fillet, trimmed
- 6 slices streaky bacon
- 3tbsp Chosen by you Smoky Chilli & Garlic Paste
- 2tbsp reduced salt soy sauce
- 2tbsp rice or white wine vinegar
- 2tsp clear honey
- 1 large cucumber, sliced into very thin rounds
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 1tbsp sesame oil
- 1tbsp sesame seeds
Preheat the oven to 180C/ 160C Fan/Gas 4. Lay the pork on a chopping board. Stretch the bacon rashers and wrap around the pork. Put the fillet on a baking tray.
Mix the chilli paste, 1tbsp soy sauce, 1tbsp vinegar and the honey. Brush over the pork. Cover with foil and bake for 20 mins. Remove the foil and bake for 25 mins more.
Put the cucumber and spring onions in a bowl. Mix the remaining soy and vinegar with the sesame oil and seeds. Drizzle over the salad and serve with the pork.