Lamb chops with spring onion & mustard mash
- 800g Maris Piper potatoes (or King Edward), peeled and cut into even-sized pieces
- ½ savoy cabbage, thinly shredded
- 25g butter
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 8 Asda Lamb Chops
- 100ml milk
- 1 tbsp coarse-grain mustard
- 500g pot Asda Lamb Gravy, heated
Cook the potatoes in simmering, lightly salted water for 8-10 minutes until tender. Cook the shredded cabbage in lightly salted, boiling water for 5 minutes and drain well. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a separate pan and cook the spring onions for 2-3 minutes, then set aside.
Grill the lamb chops for 5-6 minutes on each side (depending on thickness).
Drain the potatoes and return to the pan. Stand over a very low heat for a few minutes to dry off any excess moisture, taking care not to burn them. Add the milk and heat until hot. Add the mustard and season to taste. Mash well, then stir in the spring onions and cabbage. Serve immediately with the chops and hot gravy.