Lamb in creamy mint sauce
- 2 x 297g packs Asda Lamb Escalopes
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 100ml lamb stock (or beef stock), made with ½ stock cube
- 1 tbsp Asda Mint Jelly
- 1 tbsp Asda Redcurrant Jelly
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 tbsp Asda Double Cream
- New potatoes, to serve
- 320g tenderstem broccoli, to serve
Cut the lamb escalopes into thin strips. Heat half of the oil in a large frying pan and cook half of the lamb, turning occasionally, until brown on all sides and tender. Remove to a plate. Repeat with the rest of the oil and lamb.
Add the shallot to the pan and cook for another few minutes or until softened. Return all the lamb to the pan, stir and heat through.
Add the stock, mint jelly, redcurrant jelly, balsamic vinegar and double cream to the pan, and cook, stirring, until it bubbles.
Serve with boiled new potatoes and steamed tenderstem broccoli.