Lamb kebab tacos with jewelled cous cous and courgette tzatziki
- 200g cous cous
- 300ml boiling chicken or vegetable stock
- 300g Asda Fat Free Natural Yogurt
- 1 courgette, grated, any excess liquid squeezed out in a clean dishcloth
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1tbsp lemon juice, plus lemon wedges to serve
- 4tbsp coriander
- Juice and zest 1 orange
- 2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 50g pomegranate seeds, plus extra to garnish
- 1 Little Gem lettuce, shredded
- 1 punnet cress, snipped
- 50g red cabbage, shredded
- 4 Asda frozen Lamb Kebabs
- 4 white mini wraps
1 Put the cous cous in a large, heatproof bowl and pour over the stock. Cover with a plate or clingfilm and set aside for 10 mins.
For the tzatziki, mix the yogurt, courgette, garlic, lemon juice and ½ the coriander in a small bowl.
Fluff the cous cous with a fork. Stir through the orange juice, zest, oil, pomegranate and remaining coriander.
For the salad, mix the lettuce, cress and cabbage together in a bowl.
Grill the frozen lamb kebabs according to the pack instructions.
Griddle the mini wraps for 30 secs. Spread each one with tzatziki, then top with the salad and a kebab.
Serve the lamb kebab tacos with the remaining tzatziki, cous cous and lemon wedges, to squeeze over, on the side.