Lamb, pepper and red onion stir-fry
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 small sweet potato, finely grated
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 300g pack lamb leg steaks, sliced
- 155g pack sugar snap peas
- 225g can water chestnuts, drained and halved
- 125g frozen sweetcorn, cooked and drained
- 300g pack Amoy Straight to Wok Udon Thick Noodles
- 230g pack Grower’s Selection Sizzlin’ Singapore Stir-Fry Sauce
- Lime wedges and 1tbsp chopped peanuts, to garnish
Heat the oil in a wok or a large frying pan. Cook the onion and sweet potato over a low heat for 3 mins. Add the pepper and cook over a high heat for 2 mins. Add the lamb and fry for 3 mins, stirring.
Add the peas, water chestnuts, sweetcorn and noodles and cook for 4 mins. Stir in the sauce and heat through. Serve with peanuts and lime wedges.