Leek, mushroom & butterbean crumble
- 25g butter, plus 15g for the topping
- 3 leeks (trimmed and sliced)
- 250g mushrooms (halved)
- 390g pack Asda Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme (leaves only)
- ½ tsp sugar
- 400g can butterbeans (drained)
- 160g bag Asda Ready Washed Baby Spinach
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 75g fresh breadcrumbs
- 30g Asda Porridge Oats
- 20g sunflower seeds
- 60g Stilton (grated or crumbled)
Pre-heat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5. Melt 25g butter in a large pan, add the leeks, cover and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the mushrooms and cook for another 5 minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes, thyme and sugar. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Stir in the beans and spinach. Heat through and transfer to an ovenproof dish.
Melt 15g butter and mix with the mustard. Stir in the sunflower seeds, breadcrumbs, oats and Stilton. Sprinkle over the leek mixture evenly. Bake for 20-25 minutes.