Leftover stuffing carbonara
- 75g Butcher's Selection Smoked Streaky Bacon Lardons or leftover pigs in blankets, chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 310g jar Asda Carbonara Pasta Sauce
- 12 leftover stuffing balls
- 300g spaghetti
- 1tbsp finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- Shaved Parmesan, to serve (optional)
Gently fry the lardons on a medium heat until they turn golden. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 8 mins until soft.
Add the carbonara sauce and stuffing balls to the pan and warm gently.
Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti according to pack instructions. Strain, return to the pan and toss through the carbonara sauce and parsley. Serve with a little shaved Parmesan (optional).