Lemon chicken with sweet potato and olives
- 750g Butcher’s Selection British Chicken Boneless Thigh Fillets
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, washed and cut into 5cm chunks
- 2tbsp chopped fresh sage or 2tsp dried sage
- 8 cloves garlic (skin on), bashed
- 80g Asda Nocellara Olives
- 1 medium lemon, cut into 5mm slices
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 2tbsp rapeseed oil
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
Put everything in a large roasting dish and drizzle with the oil. Season generously with freshly ground black pepper and toss to coat.
Cook in the oven for 1 hr, basting once with the pan juices. Serve immediately.