Lemon, crème fraîche & Parmesan pasta
- 500g pack Asda Fresh Egg Tagliatelle
- 1 small onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 courgettes
- 200g frozen peas
- 2 x 300g cans cannellini beans in water (drained)
- 100ml reduced-fat crème fraîche
- 1 Lemon (grated zest of, plus 1 tbsp juice)
- 50g Parmesan (grated)
Add the tagliatelle to a pan of boiling water, bring back to the boil and simmer, uncovered, for 4 minutes. Drain and return to the pan.
Meanwhile, fry the onion in the oil over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring until soft.
Top and tail the courgette and cut into ribbons with a peeler or sharp knife. Add to the onion with the peas and beans. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
Stir in the crème fraîche, lemon zest and juice. Add to the pasta and toss. Serve topped with Parmesan and ground black pepper.