Lighter sausage and egg muffin
- 400g pack Extra Special 6 Light & Lean Low Fat Pork Sausages
- Asda Sunflower Oil Spray
- 4 Asda Wholemeal Muffins, split in half
- 1tbsp light sunflower spread
- 4 Asda Light Cheese Singles
- 1 beef tomato, sliced
- 4 medium eggs
- Handful baby spinach
- 4tsp Asda Rich & Sweet Tomato Chutney
Remove the sausage meat from the casings and shape into 4 patties. Heat 1 spray of oil in a frying pan on a medium setting. Fry the patties for 3-5 mins each side until cooked.
Toast the muffins; spread with the sunflower spread. Top each base with a slice each of cheese and tomato.
Return the pan to the heat and spray with oil. Fry the eggs for 1-2 mins until the whites set but the yolks are runny.
Top the muffin bases with the patties, eggs, spinach and chutney. Sandwich with the muffin tops to serve.