- 500g pack Barilla Linguine
- 4tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 170g peeled king prawns, defrosted if frozen
- 1 large courgette, sliced
- 1 red chilli, sliced (optional)
- 125ml dry white wine
- 10 stems chives, finely chopped
Bring a pan of water to the boil and cook the linguine according to pack instructions.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the garlic over medium heat until golden. Add the prawns, courgette and chilli and fry for 1-2 minutes. Add the white wine and some black pepper then bring to a simmer before taking off the heat.
Drain the pasta and add to the pan with the sauce. Toss well and divide between plates before garnishing with the chives.