Loaded Chicken Cobb Salad
- 300g pack chicken breasts
- 60ml Asda Honey & Mustard Dressing
- 4 sprigs thyme, leaves only
- 155g lean diced bacon
- 2 medium eggs
- 100g frozen sweetcorn, thawed
- 2 Little Gem lettuces, chopped
- 100g cooked beetroot, diced
- 1 medium avocado, peeled, destoned and sliced
- 1 yellow or orange pepper, finely diced
- 1 spring onion, sliced
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
Put the chicken in a small roasting tin and drizzle over ½ the dressing. Sprinkle over the thyme and season with black pepper. Bake for 30-35 mins until cooked through. Add the bacon to the tray for the final 15 mins. Cool for 10 mins then slice the chicken on an angle.
Meanwhile, cook the eggs in a pan of boiling water for 7 mins, then drain and chill in cold water until cool enough to handle. Peel and halve the eggs.
Blanch the frozen sweetcorn in boiling water for 3-4 mins until tender and heated through.
Toss the lettuce with the rest of the dressing and arrange on a serving platter. Arrange the chicken, eggs, sweetcorn and the rest of the ingredients on top before serving.