Loaded corn on the cob
- 4tbsp fat-free Greek-style yogurt
- Zest and juice 1 lime
- 12 vine-on cherry tomatoes, chopped
- ½ avocado, peeled, destoned and diced
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 1tbsp finely hopped coriander
- 100g Grana Padano cheese, finely grated
- ½tsp chilli flakes (optional)
- 6 Grower's Selection Sweetcorn
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 2tbsp reduced-fat mayonnaise
Mix the yogurt with the lime zest and half the lime juice. Set aside.
Mix the tomatoes, avocado, spring onion, coriander and remaining lime juice in another bowl. Set aside.
Preheat the barbecue or grill to medium. Scatter the cheese and chilli flakes (if using) onto a plate.
Brush the corn with oil and grill for 7-8 mins, turning occasionally, until starting to char. Allow to cool slightly.
Brush the corn with mayo and roll through the cheese mixture. Transfer to plates, spoon over the yogurt drizzle and top with the avocado mixture. Serve immediately.