Lobster tails with avocado salad
- 3 x 200g packs Extra Special Lobster Tails (frozen)
- 6 level tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 level tbsp tomato ketchup
- 2 level tbsp Chosen by you Cool Tomato Salsa
- Smoked paprika, a pinch
- 1 tsp brandy (optional)
- 25g pistachios, chopped
- 2 avocados, skinned, stoned and diced
- 1 head chicory
- 1/2 x 85g bag watercress (or other salad leaves)
Put the lobster tails in a large pan of boiling water. Bring back to the boil and simmer for 6 minutes. Meanwhile, get a large bowl of ice-cold water.As soon as the tails are cooked, remove with tongs and plunge into the cold water. Put on kitchen roll and pat dry.
Mix the mayonnaise with the ketchup, salsa, paprika and brandy, if using.
Put the cold lobster tails on small plates. Spoon the sauce on top then sprinkle on the nuts. Serve with a spoonful of the avocado and a few leaves of chicory and salad.