Lottie’s nachos with salsa
- 4 Asda Wheat & Corn Tortillas
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- Pinch Asda Smoked Paprika
- 1 courgette, chopped
- 1 aubergine, chopped
- ½tsp turmeric
- 1tsp ground cumin
- 100g Asda Sweetcorn, from a can, drained
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, roughly chopped
- 2 mixed colour peppers, chopped
- 3tbsp orange juice
- 75g Asda 50% Less Fat Créme Fraîche
- 2tbsp chopped parsley (optional)
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
Using clean kitchen scissors, cut each tortilla in half and then each half into wedges. Spread out on a baking tray in a single layer and drizzle with 1tsp of the oil. Sprinkle with the paprika and bake for 8-10 mins until golden.
Heat the rest of the oil in a nonstick frying pan. Cook the courgette and aubergine over a medium heat for 6-8 mins, until soft and beginning to brown, working in batches if needed. Tip into a large bowl.
Mix in the turmeric, cumin, sweetcorn, tomatoes, red onion, peppers and orange juice and season with black pepper.
Heap the salsa on top of the tortillas and sprinkle over the cheese. Bake for 6-10 mins more until the cheese has melted.
Dollop on the crème fraîche and finish with a sprinkling of chopped parsley, if you like.