Mac and cheese toasties
- 395g tin Asda Macaroni Cheese
- ½tsp English mustard (optional)
- 2tbsp light butter spread
- 60g Asda Grated Cheddar & Mozzarella Blend
- Handful baby spinach
- 6 slices Asda White & Wheat Medium Sliced Bread
Preheat the toastie maker.
Tip the tin of macaroni cheese into a saucepan and heat according to pack instructions. Stir through the mustard and season with black pepper.
Butter one side of each slice of bread. Lay out three slices of bread (spread side up) and divide the grated cheese between them.
Spoon over the macaroni cheese and some spinach to cover. Top with the other slices of bread.
Cook in the toastie maker until golden brown and oozy. Serve immediately.