Mac ’n’ cheese salad
Price: 64p per serving
- 300g macaroni
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 4tbsp Asda Light Mayonnaise
- 2tbsp sour cream
- 2tbsp chopped chives
- 1tsp American-style mustard
- 30g Chosen by you Crispy Smoked Bacon, roughly chopped
- 75g Asda Grated Cheddar & Red Leicester
- 1 small yellow pepper, deseeded and diced
- 8 Extra Special Sweet Aromatico Tomatoes, halved
Cook the macaroni according to the pack instructions. Drain and refresh with cold water. Transfer to a large bowl, toss with the olive oil and allow to cool completely.
To make the dressing, put the mayonnaise, sour cream, chives and mustard in a bowl. Whisk together with a fork.
Stir the bacon, cheese, pepper and tomatoes into the pasta. Drizzle over the dressing and gently stir to combine. Serve straight away.