Mackerel & pasta salad
- 250g pasta shells (or any pasta shape)
- 100g mangetout, trimmed and halved
- 4 tbsp Asda Good For You Honey & Mustard Dressing
- 1 small red onion, halved and finely sliced
- 1 orange pepper (or yellow pepper), de-seeded and sliced
- 8 radishes, trimmed and sliced
- 250g smoked mackerel, skinned and flaked
Add the pasta to a large pan of lightly salted, boiling water and cook as per pack instructions, adding the mangetout for the last minutes. Drain in a colander. Rinse under cold tap and drain again.
Put the pasta and mangetout into a large bowl, add the honey and mustard dressing, and toss well to mix. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Add the red onion, pepper, radishes and mackerel and mix to combine.