Be the first to rate this recipe
- 2 x 285 Asda Smoked Mackerel Fillets
- 2 x 200g packs Asda Full Fat Soft and Creamy Cheese
- 1 lemon, juice of (plus slices to garnish)
- 1 level tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 tbsp Greek-style yogurt
- 2 level tsp creamed horseradish
- Toast, to serve (or crusty bread)
Skin the mackerel and put in a processor with the cheese, lemon juice, cayenne, yoghurt and horseradish. Season and whizz until the mixture is blended, but still has texture.
Put the pâté in a dish and roughly level the top. Garnish with a few lemon slices.