Mackerel with potato salad
- 700g baby new potatoes
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- 2 tsp Asda Coarse Grain Mustard
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 6 baby gherkins, sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped dill, plus extra for garnish
- 2 x 125g cans Asda Extra Special Mackerel Fillets in Olive Oil, drained and flaked
- Watercress, to serve
Halve or quarter the potatoes, depending on size (the pieces should be bite-sized). Add to a pan of lightly salted boiling water and simmer until tender. Drain and put in a large bowl.
Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar and mustard. Season, then add to the potatoes and toss together. Leave for 15 minutes.
Add the shallots, gherkins and dill. Gently stir in the mackerel. Garnish with the extra dill and serve with watercress.