Mackerel with rhubarb salsa
- 500g new potatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil, plus 2 tsp for the fish
- 4 Asda Cook From Frozen Mackerel Fillets
- 250g rhubarb, cut into 1cm pieces
- Zest of 1 small orange
- 1 red chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp clear honey
- 8cm piece cucumber
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp coriander, chopped
- Sugar snap peas, to serve
Pre-heat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5. Boil the potatoes for 5 minutes.
Drain, put in a roasting tin and toss in 1 tbsp of the oil. Cook in the top of the oven for 40 minutes until cooked through and golden.
Put the mackerel in a roasting tin in a single layer and brush with oil. Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Drain off any juices.
To make the salsa, add the rhubarb to a pan of boiling water, bring back to the boil and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Drain. Refresh in cold water.
Add the orange zest, chilli and honey. Halve the cucumber lengthways, scoop out the seeds, and cut into small cubes. Add to the salsa with the onion and coriander.
Serve with the mackerel, potatoes and sugar snaps.