Magic mini meatloaves with slaw
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 750g Asda Butcher’s Selection reduced fat beef mince
- 50g breadcrumbs
- 1 onion, grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2tsp Asda parsley
- 1 Asda Grower’s Selection carrot, grated
- 2tsp white wine vinegar
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1tbsp honey
- 1tbsp Asda Good and Balanced sunflower seeds
- 2tsp Asda Chosen by You Dijon mustard
- 100g Asda Grower’s Selection unwashed sliced curly kale, washed
- 1 red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- ½ Asda Grower’s Selection white cabbage, thinly sliced
- Chopped parsley to serve
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
Mix together the mince, breadcrumbs, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, parsley and half the carrot until well combined. Shape into 4cm long mini meatloaves and bake on a baking tray lined with baking parchment for 20mins until the centres are no longer pink.
Whisk the vinegar, oil, honey, sunflower seeds and mustard together until well combined. Mix through the remaining carrot, kale, onion and cabbage.
Serve the meatloaves alongside the slaw.