Malteaster Bunny rocky road
- 100g Flora Light
- 2tbsp golden syrup
- 200g Asda Dark Chocolate, broken into pieces
- 30g Asda Rice Snaps cereal
- 100g light digestive biscuits, bashed to small pieces
- 50g glacé cherries, chopped
- 80g mini mallows
- 100g white chocolate, melted
- 1tbsp Asda Rainbow Sprinkles
- 2 x 58g bags Malteaster Mini Bunnies
Line a 20cm x 20cm baking tin with baking paper.
Put the Flora, syrup and dark chocolate into a heatproof bowl overapan of simmering water. Heat until melted, stirring occasionally. When smooth, set aside to cool for 10 mins.
Stir through the Rice Snaps, biscuits, cherries and mallows. Spoon into the tin and smooth down with the back of a spoon. Chill for 1hr or until almost set.
Drizzle on the white chocolate and smooth to cover. Scatter over the sprinkles and press the Bunnies into the chocolate.
Chill for 1hr or until fully set. To serve, use the paper to lift out of the tin; cut into a6x6 grid to give 36 pieces. Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 1 week.