Mango and prawn stir-fry
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 800g pack Asda Frozen Steamed Rice
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 1/2 tsp Asda Frozen Chopped Garlic
- 1 cube Taj Frozen Crushed Ginger (or fresh root ginger)
- Half 500g pack Asda Frozen Raw King Prawns
- 1 tbsp Asda Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Asda Sweet Chilli Sauce
Cook the rice according to pack instructions.
Heat the oil in a wok or large pan and stir-fry the spring onions, garlic and ginger for 1 minute. Add the mango and prawns. Stir-fry until thawed and the juices have run out, then continue to stir-fry until the prawns turn pink, which means they're cooked.
Mix the soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce and stir into the wok. Simmer for 1 minute. Serve with the rice.