- 310g jar Asda Chosen by you Pitted Queen Green Olives (or Green Olives)
- 310g jar Asda Pitted Black Olives
- 4 level tsp coriander seeds
- 4 sprigs each fresh thyme and rosemary
- 1 large clove garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, zets of
- Asda Extra Virgin Greek Olive Oil
Please note the nutritional info is given for a serving of olives. This recipe makes 4 jars.
Wash and sterilise some small jars. Drain the olives. Divide the olives between the jars.
Roughly crush the coriander seeds in a pestle and mortar or use a small bowl and the end of a rolling pin.
Divide the coriander seeds, herbs, garlic and zest between the jars.
Pour in enough olive oil to cover the olives. Put the lids on and marinate in the fridge for at least 4 days. Eat within 3 weeks.