Meat-free meatball and veg skewers
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 2tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1tsp Scratch Cook frozen Chopped Garlic
- 1tbsp Scratch Cook frozen Chopped Parsley, plus extra to garnish
- 16 Plant Based frozen Meat-Free Meatballs, slightly thawed
- 2 red onions, cut into chunks
- 2 courgettes, thickly sliced
- 2 mixed coloured peppers, cut into chunks
- 8tbsp Asda Garlic & Herb Dip, to serve
- YOU WILL ALSO NEED
- 4 long bamboo skewers
Soak the skewers in cold water for 30 mins before cooking. Heat the barbecue to medium-high or the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
Mix the oil, frozen garlic and parsley together in a bowl.
Thread the meatballs, onions, courgettes and peppers onto the skewers; brush with the garlic oil. Barbecue or cook in the oven for 25-30 mins.
Brush the skewers with any remaining garlic oil. Serve with the dip and a parsley garnish.