Mediterranean calzone with sides
- 2tsp rapeseed oil
- 420g pack Asda Chunky Mediterranean Vegetables
- 100g Asda Basil & Tomato Pizza Topper
- 1 x 400g Asda Ready Rolled Pizza Base
- 20g plain flour, for dusting
- 125g Asda Light Mozzarella, drained and finely shredded
- 20g Parmesan, finely grated
- 2 sweet potatoes, washed and cut into wedges
- 1tsp Asda Smoked Paprika
- 100ml Asda 50% Less Fat Fresh Soured Cream
- 2tbsp chives, finely chopped
- ¼ clove garlic, finely crushed
- 150g cherry tomatoes, finely chopped
- 30g Asda Wild Rocket
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
Toss together 1tsp of the oil with the Mediterranean vegetables in a large roasting tin and cook in the oven for 25 mins until softened and turning golden. Cool slightly then add the pizza topper and stir to make sure the veg is completely coated.
Meanwhile, on a large baking tray, toss the sweet potato in the other 1tsp oil and the paprika, then roast for 20-25 mins until golden and tender.
Increase the oven temperature to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 7.
On a lightly floured surface, unroll the pizza base. Cut out 4 circles about 14cm in diameter, using a plate as a guide, rerolling the pizza base as necessary. Spoon a little of the veg onto one half of each circle and top each with a quarter of the mozzarella. (Any leftover veg can be served as a side.)
Gently fold over the other half of the dough to form a semicircular pasty shape. Crimp the edges with your fingers and thumbs to seal in the filling. Repeat with the other pieces of dough and the rest of the veg and mozzarella. Cut a small hole into the top of each calzone to let any steam escape during cooking. Bake for 15-25 mins until golden and puffed up.
Mix the soured cream with the chives and garlic – reserve a few chives to garnish the top of the dip.
Put the tomatoes into a separate bowl to serve as a simple salsa.
Sprinkle the hot calzone with the Parmesan and serve with the wedges, chive dip, salsa and rocket.