Mediterranean cous cous salad
- 4 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 sticks celery, roughly chopped
- 2 red peppers, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 2tsp cumin seeds
- 4 cloves garlic, bashed
- 1tbsp ground coriander
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 120g halloumi, cut into chunks
- 200g cous cous
- Juice and zest 1 lemon
- 80g pack Grower’s Selection Pomegranate Seeds
- 10g mint, leaves chopped
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
On a large baking tray, drizzle the carrots, celery, peppers, cumin, garlic and coriander with the oil, then toss. Roast for 35-40 minutes until the carrots are soft and browning at the edges.
Add the halloumi for the final 10-15 minutes of cooking — roast until golden.
Meanwhile, make the cous cous according to the pack instructions.
Mix the lemon juice and zest through the cous cous then gently stir in the roasted veg and halloumi, pomegranate seeds and mint. Serve warm or cold.