Mediterranean tomato tarts
- 175g reduced fat ready rolled puff pastry
- 2 tbsp sundried tomato pesto
- 9 Extra Special Sweet Aromatico Tomatoes, halved
- 85g Asda French Soft Goats' Cheese, crumbled
- 1 tbsp garlic infused olive oil
- Thyme leaves, to garnish
Preheat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5. Using a heart-shaped cutter, cut out 6 pastry hearts, approximately 7cm wide. Trace a border around each heart, approximately 1cm from the edge, and 1mm deep. Place the hearts on a baking tray.
Spread the pesto on the inner heart, layer on the sliced tomatoes, sprinkle with the goats’ cheese, drizzle with the garlic oil and top with thyme.
Bake in the oven for 20 mins until the pastry is crisp and golden and the cheese has melted.