Melon, mint & cucumber cooler
- 4 long cucumber ribbons, made using a vegetable peeler
- ½ cantaloupe melon, made into balls using a melon baller
- ½ galia melon, made into balls using a melon baller
- Juice ½ lime
- 60ml elderflower cordial
- 8 mint leaves, plus extra sprigs to garnish
- 600ml sparkling water, chilled
Carefully curl a ribbon of cucumber around the inside of 4 tall glasses.
Fill each glass with a few ice cubes and melon balls, alternating between cantaloupe and galia.
Combine the lime juice and elderflower cordial.
Add 2 mint leaves to each glass and pour over the cordial mixture.
Top up with sparkling water and stir. Garnish with mint sprigs to serve.