Mexican baked fish
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil, plus extra for greasing
- 600g white fish fillets, skinned
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 level tsp Asda Mild Chilli Powder
- ½ level tsp ground cumin
- 2 x 400g cans Asda Chopped Tomatoes with Chilli
- 1 level tsp sugar
- 300g can Asda Pinto Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander, plus extra to serve
- 300g Asda Long Grain Rice
- 350g green beans
Pre-heat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5. Grease an ovenproof dish large enough to hold the fish in a single layer, then put the fish in.
Heat the oil in a pan and cook the onion until soft and translucent. Stir in the chilli powder and cumin.
Add the tomatoes, sugar and pinto beans and heat. Simmer for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the coriander and season. Pour the tomato mixture over the fish, then cover with foil and cook in the oven for 8 minutes.
Remove the foil and cook, uncovered, for another 8 minutes.
Boil the rice, then drain. Remove the fish from the oven and sprinkle on some chopped coriander, to serve. Steam the green beans and serve with fish and rice.