Mexican bean wraps
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 sticks celery, sliced
- 1 mixed pack peppers (3 peppers), de-seeded and sliced
- 390g carton Asda Chopped Tomatoes with Garlic
- 2 level tsp chilli powder
- 1 level tsp ground cumin
- 2 x 405g cans Asda Mixed Beans in Tomato Sauce
- 8 Asda Tortilla Wraps, to serve
- Soured cream, to serve
- Cherry tomatoes, chopped, to serve
Heat the oil in a large pan and cook the onion and celery until soft. Remove and set aside. Turn the heat up and cook the peppers until soft and brown around the edges.
Return the onion and celery to the pan along with the chopped tomatoes, chilli powder, cumin and Mexican beans. Mix well and simmer for 5 minutes.
Serve in the tortilla wraps with the soured cream and cherry tomatoes on the side.