Mexican chicken & bean soup
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ celeriac, peeled and diced
- 300g carrots, diced
- 700ml hot chicken stock
- 420g can Asda Mixed Beans in Tomato Sauce
- 200g Asda Mexican Style Sliced Chicken
- 2 tbsp Asda Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 2 tbsp Asda Dark Soy Sauce
- Chopped parsley, to serve
Cook the onion in the oil for 3-4 minutes until soft.
Add the celeriac, carrots and stock and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Add the beans, chicken, sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce. Season, heat through and serve with parsley and some crusty bread, if liked.