- 2tsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 250g Chosen by you Sliced Mixed Peppers
- 2 x 300g cans Good& Balanced Mexican Style Bean Mix
- 198g can sweetcorn, drained
- 500g jar Chosen by you Mexican Style Fajita Cooking Sauce
- 3 Chosen by you White & Wheat Tortillas
- 1 egg, beaten
- 300g low-fat sour cream
- 75g Chosen by you 30% Less Fat Mature Light British Cheese, grated
- Green salad, to serve
Heat the oil in a large pan and cook the onion for 3 mins. Add the peppers and cook for a further 4 mins. Pour in the beans, sweetcorn and fajita sauce. Simmer for another 5 mins.
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Ladle a little of the bean sauce into the bottom of an ovenproof dish. Top with a tortilla. Repeat, alternating layers of bean sauce with tortillas and finishing with a layer of sauce at the top.
Beat the egg and sour cream together and spoon over the top of the lasagne. Sprinkle with the cheese. Cook in the preheated oven for 25-30 mins until the top is golden. Serve with a green salad.