Mexican spiced bean & veg stew with cauliflower rice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 tsp mixed dried herbs
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded and sliced
- 50g frozen sweetcorn
- 50g frozen broad beans
- 400g can of red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp Chosen by you Tomato Ketchup
- Asda Cauliflower Rice, to serve
Heat the oil in a pan and cook the onion for 5 minutes. Add the garlic, herbs and spices, and cook for 5 minutes more, stirring.
Reduce the heat and add the pepper. Cook for 5 minutes.
Stir in the other ingredients. Cook for a final 10 minutes.
Serve the stew with the cauliflower rice.