Mexican-spiced sea bass with mixed beans
- 2 x 400g tins Asda Mexican Style Bean Mix in Water, drained
- 400g tin Extra Special Pomodorini Cherry Tomatoes
- 35g pack Asda Taco Seasoning
- 200g Frozen for Freshness Whole Leaf Spinach
- 2 x 180g packs Asda 2 Sea Bass Fillets
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- ½tsp crushed chilli flakes, plus extra to serve (optional)
Put the bean mix, cherry tomatoes, half the taco seasoning and the chilli flakes in a small pan. Season with black pepper and bring to a simmer. Cook for 5 mins.
Stir in the spinach, bring back to a simmer, then cook over a low heat for 10 mins or until warmed through.
Sprinkle the remaining taco seasoning over both sides of each sea bass fillet. Heat the oil in a large nonstick frying pan and cook the sea bass skin-side down for 1-2 mins, until the edges start to colour. Carefully flip the fillets and cook for 1 min on the other side. You may have to cook the fish in batches.
Divide the bean mixture between 4 plates and top each one with a sea bass fillet. Sprinkle with ground black pepper, or chilli flakes if using. Serve immediately.