Mexican-style sweet potatoes with cherry tomato salsa
- 6 small sweet potatoes, washed, dried and halved
- 2tbsp rapeseed oil
- 2tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 2tbsp clear honey
- 250g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Juice 1 lime, plus wedges to serve
- 25g pack coriander, finely chopped
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, sliced
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
Toss the potatoes with the oil and Cajun seasoning. Roast in the oven for 35-40 mins until soft and caramelised, drizzling with the honey for the final 10 mins.
Meanwhile, mix together the tomatoes, lime juice coriander and onion.
Spoon the salsa over the sweet potatoes. Top with the chilli and serve with the lime wedges.