Be the first to rate this recipe
- 4 Asda Mexican Tortillas
- 1 tbsp oil
- 435g can Old El Paso Refried Beans
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- Pinch of dried cumin
- 290g can borlotti beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, stoned and sliced
- 125g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 Little Gem Lettuce, shredded
- 1 red chilli, sliced (optional)
- 200g jar Asda Mexican Mild Salsa
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
Pre-heat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4. Brush the tortillas with the oil, put on baking trays in a single layer and cook in the oven for 8-10 minutes until crisp.
Meanwhile, mix the refried beans with the spring onions, cumin and borlotti beans, and heat in a small pan, stirring occasionally.
Arrange the beans on the tostadas and top with the avocado, feta and lettuce. Scatter on the chilli (if using).
Add a spoonful of salsa to each and serve with lime wedges.