Middle Eastern-style lamb flatbreads
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 2 Butcher’s Selection Chilli & Coriander Lamb Kebabs (from a 360g pack)
- 80g red cabbage, thinly sliced
- Juice ½ lemon, plus wedges to serve
- 2-pack Asda Kebab Breads
- 40g Asda 30% Less Fat Houmous
- 1/3 cucumber, diced
- 10g mint, leaves torn
- 10g coriander, roughly chopped
- 2tbsp Asda Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt with Honey
- 30g pomegranate seeds
Preheat the grill to medium and line the grill pan with foil. If using the skewers included in the kebab pack, soak in cold water for at least 10 mins before threading the kebabs.
Space out the kebabs on the grill pan and cook for 14-16 mins, turning regularly, until cooked through.
Meanwhile, toss the cabbage with the lemon juice. Set aside for 10 mins.
Heat the kebab breads under the grill for 1-2 mins, according to the pack instructions.
Spread the houmous over the breads and top with the cabbage, cucumber, mint, coriander and a lamb kebab each.
Drizzle with the yogurt and scatter over the pomegranate seeds. Serve with lemon wedges to squeeze over.