Mini Christmas eccles cakes
- 75g Extra Special Brandy & Port Mincemeat
- 130g Extra Special Mulled Port, Orange & Cherry Christmas Pudding
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 225g ready rolled all-butter puff pastry
- Beaten egg (and demerara sugar) to glaze
- 100ml Chosen by you Extra Thick Courvoisier Cream
- 50g cream cheese
- 10g icing sugar
Pre-heat oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 6.
Mix the mincemeat, pudding and breadcrumbs to make the filling.
Roll out the pastry to the thickness of a 50p coin and cut out circles about £2 coin size.
Fill half the pastry circles with 1 tsp of filling. Brush the edges with egg and top with the remaining pastry circles, pressing them down. Cut 2 slashes in the top. Glaze with egg and sprinkle with demerara sugar.
Cook for 10-15 minutes or until golden.
Mix the cream, cream cheese and icing sugar together. Dust with extra icing sugar and serve with a quenelle of the cream mixture.