Mini turkey burgers
- 6 Asda Cracker Bites (from a 150g pack)
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and finely chopped
- 2 x 340g packs Asda Butcher's Selection Turkey Breast Mince
- 100g lean cooked ham, finely chopped
- 1 medium egg
- 12 small white rolls
- 75g Asda 30% Less Fat Mature Cheese, cut into 12 slices
- Lettuce, to serve
- Tomato ketchup, to serve
Pre-heat the grill. Crush the crackers to make crumbs. Mix with the spring onions, mince, ham and egg. Season
Shape into 12 burgers, using dampened hands. Grill or griddle for 4-5 minutes on each side.
Split the rolls and grill or griddle the cut side. Fill with the burgers, cheese, lettuce and ketchup. Serve two burgers each.