Mini turkey meat loaves
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 15g Asda Smart Price Butter
- 2 Asda Smart Price Sausages
- 450g pack Asda Turkey Mince
- 1 slice bread, made into breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp Asda Mixed Dried Herbs
- 1 large free-range egg, lightly beaten
- A little sunflower oil, for greasing
- Green beans, to serve
- Mashed potato, to serve
- Gravy made from Asda Chicken Gravy Granules, to serve
Pre-heat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5. Cook the shallot in the butter until soft and transfer to a large bowl. Make a cut in the skin along the length of the sausages and peel off the skin.
Add the sausage meat to the shallot with the turkey mince, breadcrumbs, herbs and egg. Season, then mix together with your hands.
Grease 8 holes in a muffin tray with the oil and divide the mixture between them. Bake for 20 minutes.
Turn out and serve with green beans, mashed potato and gravy.