Miso pork noodle ramen
- 1tsp rapeseed oil
- 480g pack Butcher’s Selection Pork Loin Steaks, fat trimmed
- 4 sachets Yutaka Miso Soup Paste
- 2tsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 260g pack Asda Rainbow Vegetable Stir-Fry
- 225g rice noodles
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 1 lime, cut into quarters
Heat the oil in a large frying pan and pan-fry the pork for 2-3 mins on each side until cooked through. Take off the heat and set aside to rest for 5 mins.
Bring one litre of water to the boil in a large pan and whisk in the miso paste and soy sauce. Add the stir-fry veg mix and noodles to the pan and bring back to the boil. Simmer for 2-3 mins until the vegetables are cooked. Slice the pork and add to the pot.
Divide the ramen between 4 bowls and top each one with spring onions, chilli and a wedge of lime to serve.