- 3 x 100g packs Chosen by you Moroccan Style Giant Couscous
- 1L chicken stock, made with 1 stock cube
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 75g dried apricots, cut into small pieces
- 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp dried mint
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- Green beans, halved
- 1 unwaxed lemon, juice and zest of
- 300g leftover cooked chicken, cut into strips
- Lemon wedges, to serve
Simmer the couscous in the stock for 10 minutes. Turn off the heat, cover and stand for 3 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and cook the onion until soft. Add the apricots, chickpeas, mint, sun-dried tomatoes, green beans, lemon juice and zest, and cook for 2 minutes. Set aside.
Heat the remaining oil in the pan and fry the chicken for 3-4 minutes.
Fluff the couscous with a fork. Stir in all the other ingredients and serve with lemon wedges.