Moroccan fish stew
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 sachet Asda Moroccan Style Reason to Season
- 400g can Asda Chopped Tomatoes with Chilli and Peppers
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- 200g courgettes, thickly sliced
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded and cut into pieces
- 2 tsp clear honey
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 level tbsp cornflour
- 2 x 250g packs Asda Line Caught Haddock Fillets (skinless cod fillet, river fillet and monk fish also work well)
- 240g frozen king prawns
- 300g cous cous
- Fresh coriander, to serve
Heat the oil and cook the onion until soft but not discoloured. Stir in the Moroccan seasoning.
Add the tomatoes, purée and 120ml water, then stir well. Heat until simmering then add the courgettes and red pepper. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Stir in the honey and chickpeas. Mix the cornflour with a dash of water. Stir into the pan and heat until thickened.
Cut the haddock into chunky pieces and gently stir in the tomatoes. Cover and simmer very gently for 5 minutes. Add the prawns and heat until really hot.
Serve with cous cous, mixed with coriander.