- Ready in: 170 mins
- Serves: 6
- Price: £1.66 per serving
- 2tsbp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1tbsp Chosen by you Moroccan Seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 700g Butcher’s Selection Rolled Beef Brisket (approximate weight), diced
- 200ml beef stock
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 12 dried apricots, chopped
- 400g can chickpeas
- 1 carrot, cut into strips
- 1 orange, segmented
- Coriander and pine nuts, to garnish
- Cous cous, to serve
Preheat the oven to 150C/ 130C Fan/Gas 2. Heat the oil in a casserole dish. Cook the onion for 4 mins. Add the seasoning and garlic and cook for 1 min. Increase the heat and brown the beef for 5 mins. Add the stock and tomatoes.
Cook the casserole in the oven, lid on, for 2 hrs 10 mins.
Drain the chickpeas. Add to the dish with the apricots and cook for 20 mins more.
Top with the carrot, orange, coriander and pine nuts, then serve with the cous cous.