Moroccan-style stuffed red peppers
- 1tsp rapeseed oil
- 1 small aubergine, cut into 1cm chunks
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 medium courgette, cut into 1cm chunks
- 1tsp ground cumin
- 1tsp ground coriander
- 1tsp dried oregano
- 100g sachet Asda Spicy Vegetable Cous Cous
- Zest and juice ½ lemon, plus wedges to serve
- 25g pack flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 4 Extra Special Sweet Pointed Peppers, halved lengthways and seeds removed
- 3tbsp pomegranate seeds
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the aubergine, onion, garlic, courgette, cumin, coriander and oregano on low for 10 mins, stirring occasionally, until softened.
Make the cous cous according to the pack instructions, then stir in the fried vegetables, lemon zest and juice, and parsley, saving a little to garnish.
Arrange the peppers in a roasting dish, cut side up, and stuff with the cous cous mixture. Cover with foil and roast for 10 mins. Remove the foil and cook for 10-15 mins until the peppers are soft.
Top with the pomegranate and remaining parsley and serve with lemon wedges.